Pawmanity Headrest Conversion Belt Set
Pawmanity Headrest Conversion Belt SetCompatible products
Set contains two (2) conversion belts.
Rear seat anchor points required.
Total length 92cm
This simple, yet very practical belt set makes owning a Pawmanity Hammock and/or Bench Seat Cover possible for those who have a car with either very low profile headrests or none at all.
With a superior quality YKK buckle at one end and a heavy-duty steel anchor latch at the other, these belts connect to existing headrest straps and allow for our Hammocks or Bench Seat Cover products to be secured via rear seat anchor points instead of the rear headrests.
Pictured in a Toyota Kluger with the headrests removed for demonstration purposes.
Please note the following:
- These are not intended for use as a restraint. If you are looking for a restraint then please check out our Latch Restraints.
- If you have removable headrests and plan to remove them when your dog rides on the rear seat, please ensure they are reinstalled for any human passengers.
Installation is easy:
- Connect each buckle end to the corresponding buckle end of the cover's rear headrest straps.
- Slide the tether hook onto the anchor point bar until it clicks on.
- Pull the excess webbing to adjust and tighten fit taking care not to overtighten (overtightening will cause your Hammock to lift up off the seat resulting in undue pressure on seams).
To clean simply wipe webbing with a damp cloth or wash in mild soapy water.