Pawmanity Cargo Liner
Universal-Fit Cargo Liner with Storage Bag.
- Medium: 130cm (W) x 172cm (L) including 45cm Bumper Guard.***Release ETA 28th May 2021***
- Large: 130cm (W) x 205cm (L) including 45cm Bumper Guard.
- Adjustable seat headrests required.
- Not compatible with the Latch Restraint Belt ✘
Heavy Duty Fabric
Made from extremely durable, abrasion-resistant fabric, this thick liner provides maximum protection for the back of your vehicles rear seats while keeping fur, dirt, sand and many of life's other messes from getting into those impossible to reach parts of your car.
Two generously sized pockets are incorporated into the backrest section, providing ample storage for road trip necessities such as tennis balls, towels, leads, jackets, water bottles etc.
A rubber mesh covering the underside provides superior anti-slip protection with assistance from the heavy-duty straps and YKK buckles keeping it securely in place.
40/20/40 Split Compatible
The YKK Zips provide a convenient 60/40 split so you don't need to remove the liner to transport longer items.
This product is designed to suit mid-large SUV/4WDs and below are some of the models we have received 'great fit' feedback on.
This is of course not an exhaustive list so if your vehicle isn't noted, we'd encourage you to search through our reviews below for your model and/or message us if you're still not sure.
* If your SUV/4WD is classed as Compact or Small then the good news is we have a 33cm shorter version of this liner style due out late May 2021 🐾
- A4 Avant
- 330i Wagon
- Kuga / Escape
- NOTE: Not suited to the Commodore Sportwagon due to the low profile rear seat headrests
- Santa Fe
- Grand Cherokee
- Wrangler 4dr
- Land Rover
- Range Rover
- Pajero Sports
- Kluger (aka Highlander for our NZ friends)
- LandCruiser 100/200
- Tiguan Allspace
Installation is a breeze.
Simply loop the straps over your vehicles rear headrests, tighten to fit and smooth the top section against the back of your rear seats.
This will ensure the non-slip mesh under the centre section makes good contact with the floor of your cargo area.
Taking care of your cargo liner is easy.
Simply remove, shake off or brush down to remove any stubborn fur and wipe with a damp cloth.
Alternatively, hose it off and line dry it in the shade.
Pawmanity products are backed by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase. Items are warranted against material defects and workmanship provided that they are used for their intended purpose and the correct application is applied.